Job Title: – Purchase Manager/Executive
Roles & Responsibilities: –
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies for the cost-effective acquisition of materials/services to meet the required needs.
- Search and source potential suppliers/ vendors and maintain a relationship with them.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers, manufacturers and internal departments relating to the ordering of materials, services and supplies for the company.
- Ensure deliverables by vendor meets the expected quality standards.
- Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliance in all the procurement transactions.
- Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
- Prepare budget for procurement of materials required for the project and measure budgeted vs actual cost.
- Forecast upcoming demands, measure and analyse company expenditures.
- Provide updated reports to top Management.
- Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
- Develop plans for the effective organization and temporary storage of project materials and general inventories at various company and/or independent warehouse locations.
- Maintain accurate records of all stored materials and ensure its safe and secure upkeep.
- Coordinate with the Sales, Design and Construction teams for product availability, lead times, and cost roadmaps for key materials.
- Keep records of materials under warranty and ensure timely repair/replacement of faulty items.
- Monitor and measure supplier’s performance and re-evaluation.
- Maintain database of approved suppliers/vendors with price list and negotiated rates.
Eligibility Criteria: –
BE (Electrical/Mechanical) or Any graduate with 2 years of experience in Solar Industry
Skill set required: –
- Strong relationship & Negotiation skills
- Good Vendor management
- Time management