Job Title: – Business Development Executive/Manager
Roles & Responsibilities: –
- Assess the market and evaluate the market trend through market research.
- Identify market opportunities, potential customers and prepare sales/revenue forecast.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales target of the company and deliver on annual and quarterly sales/revenue/profit plans.
- Generate business leads through business directories, client referrals, networking etc.
- Handle all the technical and commercial aspects of Marketing & Sales.
- Visit the site to assess the area of installation, power output expectation, budget, etc. during discussion with the customer.
- Prepare the cost benefit analysis and accordingly make business proposal.
- Work with partners, vendors, company’s engineers and program managers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Provide after-sales support, monitor status, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure prompt follow -up with customers for orders, commercial terms, payments, approvals, problem resolution, etc.
- Keep abreast of government/corporate policies and guidelines on workplace safety, identification and mitigation of safety hazards, work procedures and guidelines for working at height
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows.
Eligibility Criteria: –
Qualification required: –
- BE/B.Tech. (Electrical/Mechanical)
- 2 years of experience in sales & marketing in Solar Industry
Skill Sets required: –
- Planning and effective time management
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Networking and relationship management